Written, Audio and Video from Dr Demartini
Of course you know that stress impacts your life - everyone knows that. But what if you could turn that stress into success? What kind of life could you then lead?
The first step to achieving a more successful and fulfilling life is to alleviate stress. The list below comprises the 31 secrets that are your steps to success.
You may be wondering, why are they called "secrets"? Even though some people have heard many of these statements before, few seem to take them to heart and live by them. Their wisdom is simple yet profound, and they are the secrets of the individuals who live more self-actualized lives. Those who implement these secrets daily enjoy empowering inspiration.
On a daily basis:
Let's examine the first secret: "Write and Read Your Goals" and expand upon it.
We all have goals. Some of these may be long-term or even lifetime ones, while other dreams or desires may be for more immediate gratification.
The following is a list of practical action steps to help you develop your goals.
- Each morning before you rise from your bed, become present and focus on your innermost dreams or goals.
- Ask for guidance from the highest and most inspired part of yourself.
- Keep a notepad next to your bed and write down whatever goals become revealed. If no specific lifetime goal is revealed but short-term ones are, that's great! At least you've made a step on your ladder - and like the game of Concentration, the short-term goals will eventually reveal a solution to the puzzle.
- Write and read these goals daily.
- After completing this process, read and say out loud, the following affirmation:
"My goals are clear. They are written from my heart. I am a master of persistence and I embrace both support and challenge in the pursuit of my dreams."
Then write your own affirmation in your journal or on a separate piece of paper and say it daily.
These simple steps will help you to clarify your goals and when we are clear on the way forward we become vitalized and enthused to action.