Here are the keys to having a great relationship with yourself:
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- Discover your true highest values and live congruently with them (Determine your values Here).
- Fill out at least one line of The Demartini Method forms (see The Breakthrough Experience) on yourself daily so as to feel gratitude and love for yourself for being exactly who you are.
No matter what you have done or not done you are worthy of love.
- Keep an ongoing inventory of what you do accomplish daily and what blessings emerge each day.
- Make a list of everything you think that you have done that was assumed to be a mistake or error or those things you may assumed were things to feel bad about, shamed over or guilty about.Then next to each write down how every act you did served you and served the people involved. Don’t stop writing how they served until you are truly grateful for what you have done.Ultimately there are no mistakes. All decisions are based upon what is believed to be the most rewarding and fulfilling at the time. There is a higher order to all actions and once it is realized it releases the bondage of self-depreciation and delusion.
Find out about Live Events in a region near you: www.DrDemartini.com