Would You Love to Be Debt-Free?
If you would love to become and then remain debt free consider developing the following 10 habits. They will help you live a more inspired life within your means and help you expand your means gradually so as to live a richer and even more fulfilling life.
- Monitor your personal finances, pay attention to details, budget and make sure you do not waste your money.
- Research, learn and govern your finances – know what your essential costs are.
- Pretend you make less and live within your means so you can increase your savings.
- Think wisely and long-term more than foolishly and impulsively for immediate gratification.
- Be willing to ask for more reasonable deals or interest rates – ask and you shall receive.
- Habitually and electronically save ever greater portions of your income.
- Set specific long-term or immortal goals worth saving and investing for.
- Say no to spending temptations and non-priority expenses that can enslave you.
- Value using cash to keep yourself aware of your actual expenses.
- Value experiences and appreciable investments more than just accumulating transient consumables and depreciables.
To download a valuable transcript for action steps on overcoming Depression, please click here to fill in your details and the link to the complimentary download will be emailed to you. Share this link with those whom you know this transcript would be of value to.
Dr John Demartini