A Demartini Method Facilitator is an individual who has been trained in the applications of The Demartini Method at the Demartini Method Training Program. A Demartini Method Facilitator is trained in facilitating both group and individual sessions using The Demartini Method to assist clients to transform challenges and empower their lives.
There are four levels of Demartini Method Facilitators:
1. Trained Demartini Method Facilitator
2. Certified Demartini Method Facilitator
3. Senior Certified Demartini Method Facilitator
4. Master Certified Demartini Method Facilitator
By becoming a Demartini Method Facilitator you enjoy benefits such as a global network of like-minded individuals; a monthly newsletter, Solutio, exclusive to Demartini Method Facilitators and specials such as first option for new product releases.
When using the Demartini Method professionally you can address some of the following areas with your clients :
- Clarifying your purpose, goals and objectives
- Breaking through anger, fear or depression
- Staying focused, enthusiastic and vital
- Business development strategies
- Health and wellness management
- Building wealth and financial mastery
- Resolving personal conflicts and dissolving distractions
- Empowering relationship dynamics